Custom Body Fitness is hiring full time and part time Group Instructor/Personal trainer
Requirements: Personal Training Certification and must carry liability insurance. In addition, punctuality is a must.
Job description: Group Instructor/Personal Trainer
The Group Instructor/Personal trainer position is responsible for maintaining close observation on participants utilizing Custom Body Fitness and to perform related work as required. The employee will be responsible for monitoring members and instructing. Employee will also be active while on duty, interacting with members while monitoring performance and appropriate equipment usage, as well as, assessing appropriate length of time on equipment. Assures the safe and proper use of all fitness related equipment and maintains orderly function of the facility through enforcement of rules and procedures. Employees in this position monitor all processes of the Custom Body Fitness area. Employee also aids in maintenance and cleaning of the studio.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist to conduct Fitness Tours and Fitness Orientations when necessary.
2. Provides information, assistance and direction for new participants with respect to Custom Body Fitness programs.
3. Conducts daily walk through of studio for operations standards.
4. Assists in assessments and evaluations to determine and recommend member exercise program.
5. Make sure cleanliness of the studio such as clean mats, get used equipment back in place and make sure the obstacles are kept at the designated area.
6. Provides group fitness instruction, educates patrons on fitness and safety, and maintains a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for class participants by providing weights, timing clients, get equipments ready for use for the next set, preparing mats for the stretching at the end of each session and picking them up after.
7. Cleans and disinfects equipment and instruments after each use and at the end of the day.
8. Assists in developing successful strategies to achieve CBF goals and objectives.
9. Maintain high professional standards of service, appearance and behavior.
* Some knowledge in all areas of fitness leadership instruction.
* Experience working with the fast paced busy environment is highly preferred.
* Ability to maintain effective working relationships with other employees, and resolve conflicts and problems courteously and tactfully.
* Ability to instruct fitness classes when required.
* Be committed to encourage and motivate others to exercise and maintain healthy life style through personal example.
At Custom Body Fitness we work hard to deliver results to our members. Deliver results and changing our members’ lives to a positive one is our passion.
We only recruit people who have the same passion and care for our members. We are looking for a part time Group Fitness Instructor.
Please apply to this job position if you are good with human relations, responsible, reliable, honest and serious about your fitness career.
You must know how to interact with people.
Stay motivated to do what needs to be done to deliver results to members.
Be detail oriented.
And seeking self-improvement.
Respond well to positive criticism and take responsibility for your actions.
Be efficient, energetic, extroverted and self-motivated
You should have basic knowledge about fitness and value your overall health. We provide training, education and personal training certification reimbursement.
Inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a description about why your passionate about health, the reasons why you are a good candidate for this position, and a quick video about you and what you know about fitness and human relations.
Thank you and we are looking forward to grow with you.